10 Important tips for shopping during sale season!
Before the kickoff of the summer sales, it is important for consumers to know the various tricks that will help them make smart purchases with confidence. For those who decided to take five weeks off to redo their wardrobes at a lower cost, a “strategy” must be implemented to make the most of the reductions granted. Here are ten tips to be effective during sales.
A few days before Summer Sale the Start
1. GO For Apparels First
Before venturing into the stores, fashionistas should know exactly what they need. Open the wardrobe is the best way to get an idea of what to buy. This also helps to anticipate the most expensive purchases such as clothes or large pieces.
2. Go on a mission “tracking”
A few days before the beginning balances, it is advisable to take a tour of his favorite stores. This is an opportunity to try the clothes upstream, and whether the size of pants, tops and lingerie is always the same. If stroke ½ c ur, it is even possible to ask the salesperson to the next model, or attempt to conceal it in a discreet corner. It also helps to ask questions about the stock, and whether it is safe to wait until the second apart to shop.
3. Decide on a budget
Before any shopping trip, you should check the status of their accounts and set a budget. The biggest spenders can for example remove this budget in cash before going to shop, just to be aware of what they spend.
4. Make a shopping list
With a list of items to buy, time spent in stores is necessarily reduced. It is best to divide it into two, separating the “priorities” of “unnecessary”, which makes it easier to organize. This list can also be a handy reminder.
5. Check the opening hours of shops
Department stores and specialty stores in the fashion usually open earlier during the sales. To be the first to benefit from good business, it is best to check with the stores to find the opening hours. Consumers are also advised to inquire about a possible night to make their purchases in the late afternoon. From 27th June
6. Do not forget to choose a comfortable Clothing
A day balances is to trample the most strenuous exercise. To confront it, nothing better than to wear comfortable clothing. For women, high heels are to be banned.
7. Have the practical sense , it is also to provide a bag, large enough to be able to consolidate its purchases. If compulsive shopping, there is also need a place that allows to change the store to avoid the queue for changing rooms. For example, it is advisable to put a tank top to try a sweater over it. Another tip: women who want to buy shoes are well advised to go to the balances provided with knee socks, because vendors are too busy to provide quick. To save time, better to avoid too laced shoes that are too long to remove.
8. Do not hesitate to inquire about purchasing conditions at time of purchase, it should learn about the conditions for return of items. In general, for sale items are returned or exchanged, but when in doubt, always ask.
According to the DGCCRF, “ if there is no defect, the merchant is not legally bound to do, but may do so on a commercial basis ”. For purchases of electronic or electrical appliances,
be aware that signs are not allowed to fall on the ground guarantees that a product was purchased on sale. In this case, it is essential to keep all receipts.
9. Think about the Internet option make its sales on the Internet has several advantages: it avoids wasting time in the fitting rooms and cash, and to buy 24h/24. Another important asset: the right of withdrawal of seven days applies on all products online, even on sale. In case of regret, it is always possible to make the item purchased, provided they have retained proof of purchase.
10. Do not look at the new collection during the sales period, we must not look at models of the new collection. The goal is to do good business, not splurge on a promotional product out.